There are so many young talented actors lately popping all over the TV show and movie screens like mushrooms. Which ones will last and grow into real A-list actors and which ones will fade away and end up getting 9-5 jobs?
1. Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief - Percy Jackson) Logan Wade Lerman was born in Beverly Hills, California. His mother Lisa (Goldman), is his manager, and his father, Larry, is a businessman. He has two siblings, Lucas (a brother), and Lindsey (a sister). Logan and his family are Jewish.
2. Josh Hutcherson (The Kids Are All Right) Joshua Ryan Hutcherson was born on October 12th, 1992, in Union, Kentucky, to Michelle and Chris Hutcherson. He has a younger brother, Connor, who he's very close to. Josh is homeschooled and loves Algebra, but is not very found of reading. He has two dogs and two cats. Josh always wanted to be an actor, and his parents allowed him to start acting in the early 2000s.
3. Tom Felton (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire) Tom Felton has been acting since he was 8 years old at the suggestion of an actress friend of his family who recognized Felton's theatrical qualities. Felton met with an agent, and two weeks later, after auditioning with over 400 other children, he landed an international commercial campaign and went abroad to work.
4. Brando Eaton (Dexter) Brando Eaton was born on July 17th 1986 in Los Angeles, where he was raised as an only child by his single mother. He started doing plays at the age of 5, and continued until his later High School years. When graduating High School at the age of 17, he decided to finally start pursuing his passion as a career. Brando left home at 18 to start his journey into adulthood; working day jobs to keep up with the costs of living and acting classes.
5. Aaron Johnson (Kick-Ass) Attended the Jackie Palmer Stage School in High Wycombe between 1996 and 2008, where he was tutored in drama, tap, jazz, acrobatics and singing. His elder sister Gemma Johnson appeared as an extra in Tom & Thomas (2002). Announced his engagement to Sam Taylor-Wood, having been in a relationship with her since May 2009 after meeting on the set of Nowhere Boy (2009) (31 October 2009).
7. Nicholas Hoult (Pretty Little Liars) He used to attend Sylvia Young Theatre School, a prestigious stage school in London.His father Roger is a pilot and his mother Glenis is a piano teacher.Will attend Farnborough Sixth Form College, located in Hampshire, in September 2006 where he will sit his AS and A-Level exams.Has three siblings: Clarista Hoult (b. 1992), James (b. 1977) and Rosie (b. 1984).At one time, he was rumoured to be Eoin Colfer's favourite to play the lead role in the proposed 'Artemis Fowl' film adaptation of Colfer's fantasy novel. However, as time passed and there was trouble producing the film, Nicholas grew too old for the role and finally the project was cancelled altogether.
8. (The Social Network) He is the great-grandson of industrialist, art collector, and philanthropist Armand Hammer. He has a younger brother, Viktor. He is the son of Michael and Dru Hammer. He plays the guitar.
9. Jamie Bell (Defiance) Jamie Bell was born in 1986 in Billingham, England, UK, coming from a family of dancers including his grandmother, mother, aunt, and sister. It was at his sister's dance practices that he would stand outside the door and imitate the movements of the dancers inside. At age six, he was encouraged to step inside the door and, thus, his dance career began. His own story parallels that of Billy Elliot (2000) in that Jamie kept his dancing a secret from his friends at school. His mother had him when she was 16 and, unfortunately, he never knew his father.
10. Charlie Hunnam (Sons of Anarchy) Charlie Matthew Hunnam was born in Newcastle, England on April 10, 1980. At 16 years of age, he made guest appearances in the popular TV series "Byker Grove" (1989).